Types of Services We Offer
Training Program Schedules
Our recurring training visits include three days on-site with your team. Our training is objectives-based, meaning we complete these three phases:
- Day 1: Discovering with the dealership's leadership team and staff
- Day 2: Setting objectives for staff and management
- Day 2.5 to 3: Training on those objectives and setting benchmarks
All of our training programs are customizable; we have training schedules to fit the unique needs of your organization.
- Monthly | We arrive on-site for monthly training and follow-up. We recommend this schedule for at least three months with any new client program, and then we can re-evaluate after that.
- Bi-Monthly | For clients who need a little less-frequent attention, but still need that extra set of eyes and ears.
- Quarterly | Our most popular option after the initial start-up phase; your trainer will still check in remotely between sessions to provide crucial accountability.
- Semi-Annual | For higher-performing dealerships and departments who like to kick-start the team a couple of times per year.
- One-Time Training/Consulting | For dealers who are seeking discovery on their organization's strengths and opportunities, but aren't yet ready to commit to a longer-term program.